When we say “we”, “us”, “our” and “PassRight” we are referring to PassRight Sp. z o. o. which owns and operates all of the PassRight brands, trademarks and websites. When we say “you”, “your” and “customer” we are referring to either someone who has signed up for a PassRight service or is visiting our websites or is using one of our applications.
1. Changes to the Agreements
- Your continued use of the Service following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. The new Terms will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of any PassRight Services.
All text, graphics, trademarks, brands, images, videos and music (collectively “Content”) featured on a PassRight Service are owned by or licensed to PassRight and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
3. Using our Services
You may only use a PassRight Service:
- for your own personal and non-commercial usage, which at all times should be reasonable and non-abusive;
- to obtain relevant information, check the suitability or availability on a PassRight service;
- for purposes legitimately connected with signing up to a PassRight service;
- to access your visa application information, manage your account or to get in contact with us about your visa arrangements
- to share your reviews and comments on our services.
You may not use a PassRight Service:
- to access, use, extract or copy any material or information from PassRight for commercial purpose, or any purpose which is unlawful;
- to copy, distribute, alter or tamper any materials found on the PassRight websites or applications, whether by printing off, storing on disk or through distribution;
- in any way which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, codes or regulations published by any relevant authority; or
- to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to personal data, information or booking data;
- to make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent remarks or reservations on PassRight;
- in a way which would interfere or affect the performance of the PassRight websites or applications.
4. Third-Party Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by PassRight. PassRight has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that PassRight shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
6. Governing Law
These Terms are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the Polish law, without regard to choice of law principles.
This Service is provided “as is” and PassRight makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied related to this Service or any of its Services. All information provided is subject to change without notice. You assume total responsibility for using this Service. In event you are dissatisfied with the Service or any Content your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Service.
If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.