PassRight has helped 700+ visa applicants with successful outcomes. These positive outcomes were achieved faster and more economically than normal immigration channels. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction and our success rate demonstrates our focus.
In an ongoing effort to stay ahead of the curve, we are announcing PassRight’s alternative solution to the increasingly troubled H-1B work visa. Our B2B solution is to offer an O-1 visa to companies. The end result is that PassRight will be able to connect candidates with an agency that can sponsor their O-1 visa and later offer the approved candidates directly to corporations that are in need. To know more about this, click on our presentation here.
1. San Francisco Business Times wrote an exclusive article about us today.
2. Partnership: We’ve partnered up with Justin Khan’s legal tech leader – Atrium
3. Positive legislation: E-2 Visa was approved for Israelis. PassRight’s founders helped the influencing group of investors that have worked hard for the new legislation.
It’s official. As soon as the E-2 treaty goes into effect, PassRight’s sister law firm will help a group of 150 investors that are about to invest in businesses across the U.S. The deal is expected to bring PassRight revenues of $600K during Q3 and Q4 of 2018 and Q1 of 2019.
4. We graduated from The Refiners program in San Francisco and have moved our HQ to Parisoma, San Francisco. The Refiners is an accelerator program that aids foreign founders to “crush it” in Silicon Valley. Thanks to the Refiners we’ve gotten 18 new clients, and counting. We are proud to be alumni of both The Refiners & Mucker Lab.
5. Our team has expanded. To get to know our team please visit www.PassRight.com/Team.
6. We’ve updated our Angelist profile.
7. Technology: We underpromised and over-delivered on our development roadmap. See PassRight’s development roadmap here
We are about to launch our AI component for “success predictions”. Thanks to our kind investors from FoundersXVentures, we were invited to speak at the US-China AI Summit. Please join us this Friday. More details and list of speakers can be found here: https://www.theaialliance.com/
8. Go To Market: PassRight has officially moved the focus from B2C to B2B. The reasons behind the strategy change can be found here. We successfully scaled the first Tech Immigration Law Firm of the Future. During two consecutive months, we counted 100+ new booked and confirmed deals that pass from one person to another, mostly by word of mouth.
9. Future: We realize that thanks to our increasing referral rate, brand, and marketing, the customers’ demand might not meet our ability to serve everyone. For this reason, we plan to license our software to more law firms. In Q1, 2019, we are planning to select our future legal partners.
10. The Uber Experiment: My team members and I have been “pooling” to work in San Francisco. We go to work and meet potential customers every single day. We also recognize that Uber drivers are usually immigrants and they love the nature of our company. For this reason, we decided to perform “The Uber Experiment”. We paid 20 drivers to hand out fliers with a promo code. The results were remarkable. We decided to order 5000 samples of our custom “back sit Uber ads” from China.
The samples are being distributed this summer. The “Uber Experiment” is expected to expose PassRight to 1.7M uber passengers and is considered the biggest uber ad campaign out there.
11. Compliance: It took us 7 months, but it’s done now. We are in compliance with the ethics rules. Ready to scale.
To be clear, PassRight is not a legal firm. Instead, we have developed the premiere, proprietary technology platform to vastly improve the traditional immigration experience. Comprised of a team of passionate executives and software engineers, PassRight’s mission is to become the first nationwide, innovative brand to connect people who have immigration needs with law firms that will provide trust, transparency, accessibility, and customer-centricity to an archaic, fear-driven and fragmented industry.
If you are an individual looking to resolve immigration issues, or a company that is looking to simplify and/or resolve immigration issues to acquire talent from outside the U.S., PassRight is the technology-based solution for you.
PS: I owe a big thank you to Will Hsu, my investor, and mentor from Mucker Capital and I’m grateful to Helen Liang, Fred Van Den Bosch, Pierre Gaubil, Carlos Diaz for supporting us. The biggest thanks are to my legal team Denise MckGettrick Esq and Joanna Bobel and their dedicated legal team at McGettrick Law PLLC.
All my best,