What do you need for L-1A Executive visa?

Foreign Company
• Articles of Incorporation (or whatever document opened your business with the State Government);
• Certificate of Registration (or whatever is filed with the government yearly);
• Board Authorization for California Start-up Business;
• List of Shareholders;
• 2015 Tax Returns (2014 if 2015 has not been filed yet);
• Lease for Business Premises;
• Telephone Bills and Yellow page directory listing, also include directions to business premises;
• Profit & Loss Statements;
• Balance Sheet;
• Bank Statements (last 12 Months);
• Company Brochures;
• Color Photographs of Business Premises (15 to 20 inside & outside – also show company logos, products and employees in some of the photos), please mail, we cannot print out;
• Organizational Chart (to include all workers names and their job titles);
• List of all employees, with job titles and a brief job description;

U.S Company
• Company Statement;
• Articles of Incorporation;
• Organizational Minutes;
• IRS Letter for EIN issuance;
• Stock Ledger;
• Copies of al Issued Stock Certificates;
• Bank Statements;
• Business License;
• Seller’s Permit;
• Organizational Chart (for all current employees and future positions);
• Commercial Lease for Business Premises, with square footage and floor plan. Rent a desk operations are not acceptable for Visa purposes;
• Telephone Bills and Yellow page directory listing;
• Color Photographs of Business Premises (15 to 20 inside & outside – also include photos of company logos, emblems, products and employees), please mail we cannot print out;
• Business Plan;

• Color Copy of Passport I.D. Page
• Color Copy of Visa Page (if you are here in the U.S.);
• Color Copy of I-94 (if you are here in the U.S.);
• Employment Verification Letter;
• Payroll Summary for the last year or whatever is Similar to our W-2;
• Payroll Stubs/ Earnings Statements – For the last thirteen months;
• Resume / Curriculum Vitae.

This list is not inclusive. We may ask you for additional documentation.

If you have any questions regarding immigration to the United States, talk to our immigration experts.

Read more about visas to the United States in our Blog.