Invalid Visa Status

We’re sorry.

PassRight does not currently provide visa services for individuals who may have entered the United States without inspection (EWI).

Please consult a licensed immigration attorney regarding your eligibility for a U.S. visa.

You are welcomed to leave your details on the right and we will get back to you in order to help with your application.