Join A Family Member That Can’t Sponsor

You may need to consider obtaining U.S. permanent residency by other means, such as employment-based sponsorship or the diversity lottery. 

Please consult with a licensed immigration attorney to discuss your options.

You are welcomed to leave your details on the right and we will get back to you in order to help with your application.