Travel Plans Not Allowed While Applying for a Marriage Based Green Card

We’re sorry.

Upon filing your green card application based on marriage to a U.S. citizen, you will no longer be able to travel internationally with your current visa.

You must wait approximately 90 days after filing until an Advance Parole document is issued.

Please consult an immigration attorney regarding possible next steps.

You are welcomed to leave your details on the right and we will get back to you in order to help with your application.