Marriage Green Card Minimum Stay

We’re sorry.

You must stay in the U.S. at least 60 days before proceeding with your green card application based on marriage to a U.S. citizen.

In case you’d like to speak with an attorney, please leave your details on the right and we will get back to you in order to help with your application.