F-1/F-2 University Visa to Study in the U.S.A.

Understanding the Basics
Are you planning on coming to the US to study or attend University? Will you be bringing your family to the US while you study? You can use the F-1 or F-2 student visa program.
Getting your F-1 or F-2 visa applications submitted can be difficult, especially when your school offers little support or help. PassRight guides users through the entire application process. Software that was built with the help of some of the best immigration attorneys in the country will help you step-by-step to a complete F-1 or F-2 visa applications.
Requirements for Applying
PassRight is designed for people who would like to use the F-1 or F-2 student visa program. There are a few requirements for people to apply for this visa:

  • You must be accepted by a US government approved school.
  • The school or program must offer a degree or diploma.
  • You must show that you can fully support yourself financially while studying. How Much Does it Cost to Apply?

US Government Fee: $160

There are US government fees associated with applying for an F-1 student visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government. Required Supporting Documents

  • Passport: valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). If more than one person is included in your passport, each person who needs a visa must submit a separate application.
  • Photo: You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
  • Your academic preparation, such as:
    • Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended; and
    • Standardized Test Scores required by your U S. school