E-2 Investor Visa
Filing Fees: $460
Can Renew: Yes, Always
Valid For: 2 years
Understanding the basics
The USCIS describes this visa as: “Treaty investors (E-2) direct the operations of an enterprise in which they have invested, or are actively investing, a substantial amount of money. ”Typically investing or purchasing a business for $25k to over $100k.
- Premium Processing Support
- I-129, G-1145, G-28 & more USCIS forms included
- Business Plan Drafting, Writing & Editing
- Dependents & Family members included
- Consular processing (Outside US) or USCIS processing (Inside US)
- RFE –Additional representation with the USCIS if needed
- ATTORNEY’S FEES: Client agrees to pay for legal services as follows: Upon execution of the Agreement, Client pays non-refundable fee of $4,000.00.
The Amount described above does not include any personal appearances with the client in court, hearings or USCIS interviews, unless Expressly indicated above. The Amount also does not include responses to Requests for Evidence (RFEs). In the event an RFE is issued by USCIS, client agrees to pay an additional $1000 to the Law Firm to draft and timely file the response.
All Fees paid to the Attorney are Nonrefundable. If the Law Firm believes that Client’s case is eligible, after a full review of all case documents and evidence provided by Client, Client has the option of paying an additional $1500 for the Money Back Guarantee (“MBG”) and signing the MBG in accordance with firm policy. As a general matter, if the case is denied for an attorney’s mistake, the money back guarantee applies. However, if there is any conduct of the client involved or information that is not disclosed to the attorney or not known to the client that results in the denial or if there are unforeseen events such as background checks, administrative processing, it would void the money back guarantee.
- FILING FEES AND COSTS: Client shall pay all filing fees, advertisement costs and other related expenses, including, but not limited to:
- USCIS Filing Fees: $460 + $1225 (Premium Processing, optional) – if applying in the US
- US embassy fees: $205 per applicant – if applying in the US embassy at your home country
- Business plan: $1000
(Additional fees: All filing fees with Secretary of State, USCIS and embassy fees and related expenses are subject to change without notice.)